Hire Safety Rules
When hiring a Bouncy Castle From DLB Leisure, the following rules & guidelines must be followed, these are also provided at the set up of the equipment for your reference.
1. The Inflatable is for use by children upto 14 years old only, this is an exception if an adult castle is to be booked.
2. The inflatable should be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
3. Once the castle has been pegged down please DO NOT REMOVE THE SPIKES as this then makes the castle unsafe.
4. No food, drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the inflatable.
5. All shoes, glasses, jewellery, badges MUST be removed before using this inflatable.
6. No pets, toys or sharp instrument are allowed on or near the inflatable.
7. NO FACE PAINT, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the inflatable.
8. No smoking or barbeques near the inflatable.
9. NO CLIMBING, HANGING OR SITTING ON THE WALLS AS THIS IS DANGEROUS AND MUST NOT BE ALLOWED AS THIS ALSO DAMAGES THE CASTLE AND THE HIRER WILL BE RESPONISABLE FOR THE REPAIR COSTS.
10. Always ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded and limited numbers according to the age and size of children using it. To avoid injury try to avoid large and small children from using it at the same time.
11. Ensure the children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner lightly to injure or cause distress to others.
12. If the inflatable is not being used for any part of the day please switch the fan off at the mains. Before doing so, please ensure all children are off the inflatable. If it rains please leave the inflatable inflated and please cover the electrics to avoid an electric shook. Do not allow anyone to be on the inflatable during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
13. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as children could easily bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. The step is there to assist users in getting on or off only.
14. Ensure that no one with a history of back or neck problems or who suffers from a Heart complaint uses the inflatable or anyone who is feeling unwell or suffering the effects of alcohol or drugs.
15. Ensure that children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets ALSO NO SLIDING DOWN THE SLIDE BACKWARDS OR ON THE STOMACH TO AVOID INJURY.
16. Ensure no children go around the back of the castle near the fan, as they may detach the air tube and this can result in injury, if the tube becomes unattached, please use the ropes / straps provided to reattach the tube to the blower, ensuring it is switched off at the wall before doing so.